Are you this STATISTIC?
Concierge Statistics – Why Hire a Concierge
I was recently reading a wonderful article written by Katherine C. Giovanni founder, of The International Concierge & Lifestyle Management Network that I am a proud member of www.iclmnet.com
Please ask yourself if you can relate to some of these Statistics?
- 82% of women and 65% of men spend some time doing household duties, housework, cooking, errands & other household management duties. usatoday.com
- 33% of Women and men that are working full time say they don’t have enough time with their children. usatoday.com
- 62% of online users say. “help getting things done would greatly reduce stress in my life.” (Source – a poll conducted by Roger Starch and commissioned by Circles)
- Among the 89% of Americans who say work/life balance is a problem, 54% called it a “Significant” problem. (Source- Work-Life Balance Survey conducted by Strategy One 8/10)
- 80% of workers feel stress on the job, nearly half say they need help to learn how to manage stress and 42% say their coworkers need such help. (Source – The American Institute of Stress)
- Stress is linked to Physical and Job burnout experienced by 25% to 40% of U.S. workers is blamed on stress. (Source Centers for Disease Control and National Institute for OSHA.)
- More than 50% of U.S. workers say they work under a great deal of stress, and 77% say they feel burned out on the job. Source – com
- The average American worker skips 24 minutes of his or her lunch break every day, The equivalent of approximately two weeks more holiday per year. (Source- Data Monitor)
To Summarize, its time to be selfish, its time to put time back in your day, its time to have peace of mind, it’s time to feel healthy in an emotional, physical and mental way, and start living a stress-free lifestyle. The Twenty Fifth Hour At Your Service, LLC can help assist you in putting time back in your life. Call us today for a FREE Consultation or visit us at www.twentyfifthhourconcierge.com for more information.